As a student studying at Pearson College, you can access the online version of Microsoft Office which includes access to Word, Excel and PowerPoint and OneNote.
You will be licenced for the duration of your study at Pearson College and the licence is linked to your student email account.
Your Office 365 subscription will include;
- Online versions of Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- File storage and sharing with 1 TB storage per user
- Work management tools to bring together teams, tasks, files, and conversations
- Personalized search and discovery across Office 365 using the Office Graph
- Unlimited online meetings, IM, and audio, HD video, and web conferencing
In order to access the office suite you will first need to register an account with Microsoft using the following steps;
Please go to the following URL and enter in your Pearson College email address (firstname.lastname@example.org); https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/education/products/office
On the following screen please click “I’m a student"
Create your account by filling in the form. A verification code will be emailed directly from Microsoft to your student email account. Please copy this code onto the form, then click Start.
This will then direct you to your Microsoft portal, from here you can access the office applications (online).
Help & Support
Please note that this service is managed & supported by Microsoft. For troubleshooting information and help please visit the Microsoft student resource centre;
To log a request for help/support please visit;
Please note that any documents that you create are automatically saved online to OneDrive.com. To learn more about OneDrive, see OneDrive.com