To access WiFi on your device, please do the following:
- Connect to the PCL-Wifi network
- Launch your browser which will take you to the login screen (some devices will redirect you automatically when connecting to the network).
- Login with your username and the password [A]
- Visit https://pwportal.internal.pearsoncollege.com [B] or the 1st floor staffroom to change your temporary password
- Set a unique password as per the password policy [C]
- Any problems, email email@example.com with as much detail about the issue as possible
[A] For Escape students, this is the same username and password as you use to log in to the lab computers. For PBS students, this should be "PCL" followed by your student number (e.g. PCL1910123) with a unique password not used anywhere else (initially emailed to you after enrollment).
[B] You must be connected to PCL-Wifi or on a lab computer. For most modern browsers you will need to click through a warning page to access the website. The link will not work from the Pearson guest wifi.
[C] Password policy:
Minimum Password Length: 8
Password Complexity: Requires at least 1 lower case letter, 1 upper case letter, and 1 number or symbol